Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fresh Scents

I bought a new perfume yesterday. It's sort of a treat for myself on payday. I used to depend on my mom buying perfumes for me but this time I opted to buy my own.

This Benetton Hot Gold has a "citrusy" scent to it but not in a sweet way. It has more of a fresh scent. Which is more to my liking. It's smells very casual so it's best for everyday use. The price is also not bad. The 100ml is worth 1350php. Very budget friendly!

I bought mine at Fresh Fragrance Bar in Eastwood Mall. I highly recommend this perfume store because unlike the perfume section in your regular mall, they don't spray every single scent on you! They also have very good customer service because when I went to their store last week, I didn't know what I was looking for. I just told them my budget and what kind of scents I'm into and they recommended what perfume suits me best.

Planning to buy another perfume next pay day! =)

 

Here is is a picture of their store in Eastwood. Click here to go to Fresh Fragrance Bar's Facebook page!




No comments:

Post a Comment