Saturday, June 1, 2013

My early bday gift for mommy!



via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/aBkQkEQ-Em/

I bought an I-Pad mini as an early birthday present for my Mom.. Originally, I only plan to get her one of those cheaper tablets out in the market but I was concerned if she would know how to use it. After comparing it to almost every tablet out there, I've decided that the I-pad suits her best. It is user friendly and I know it work really well and wouldn't have ay problems with it so I went out and bought it for her.

She can now go online on Facebook, talk her friends and relatives abroad, play some music and take pictures. But most of the time she uses the Bible App for her Bible study reviews. :)

PS. My Dad also uses it to watch horse racing online! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment