Saturday, May 25, 2013

Beauty Boost

This Salicylic Peel Therapy from Beauty Med. is one of my go to products during a break out or when removing those unwanted pimple marks. I have tried a lot of peeling products out there and this is one of the best that I have tried so far that's why I'm sticking to it! Unlike chemical peel, it doesn't hurt. The peeling is also not that visible.

It's best for acne prone skin, helps reduce visible acne signs and is recommended for oily skin.

Although it is quite expensive, it can last for a really long time. Plus, you can do it at the comfort of your own home instead of having that weekly trip to the derma that will cost you about Php1500-2000 per visit. Ask your dermatologist about it since I don't think it is available over the counter.




No comments:

Post a Comment