Friday, September 6, 2013

How I Became A Hiddlestoner And How It Changed Me

This post is long overdue. I don't know how many of you follow me on Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook but if you do, you would know what my current obsession is. Rather, WHO my current obsession is. It's the 32 year old, British actor Tom Hiddleston.



I know exactly when this obsession started. It was when I saw his interview Conversations For A Cause with Zachary Levi on YouTube. I believe it was the night of July 23. That night changed how I see him.

But before I go into detail how I was absorbed to his fandom, let me say that I was completely aware of his existence in the Movie Industry. I did watch Thor and I remember telling my friend after watching the film that I like Loki more than I like Thor! She was shocked as to why I could ever like the villain in the movie. (But  I'm just like that, I do like Cersei in Game of Thrones when everyone seem to hate her!) And I did love him in Avengers and I was looking forward to seeing him in Thor: The Dark World! Before watching his interview with Zachary Levi, I was actually watching his appearance in Hall H during the San Diego Comic-con! That was EPIC!





I did like him as an actor. I did like him as Loki back then. But not I like this. Not like an individual. Not like an inspiration. Not like he's the most handsome, nicest, sexiest, and perfect person in the whole world! It all changed after watching that interview!






I don't know if it was the accent. His smile. Those beautiful blue/green eyes. How his chest muscles look in that tight "white shirt of sex".(That's what they call it on Tumblr) His humor. His laugh (ehehehe). How cultured and smart he is. How nice and polite he is to everyone most especially to his fans. Or because he can be an inspiration to all and how his positivity seems to be contagious that made me love -Yes, LOVE him as a person. As an individual and not just an actor anymore. That day I officially became a Hiddlestoner!



He gave such inspiring speeches / advice on that interview that made me look at life differently. That we have to love what we have. That we only live once! That we have to keep pushing ourselves to better and don't let other people put us down. That we have do what we love, no matter how difficult it is for us to get there! That we are responsible for our own happiness! Those were not his exact words but that is what I got from that panel.



It may be the fangirl in me talking but he an inspiration! He is my current obsession and I regret nothing!

To end this, I leave you with that interview and my favorite quote from him.


"We all have 2 lives. The second one begins when you realize you have only one."



Disclaimer: None of these photos are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment