Sunday, June 23, 2013

Overrated!

The overrated coffee drink! Seriously?! Is it required to take a photo of your drink at Starbucks?


The overrated spread. I don't get the hype?! Or probably I'm just not a huge fan of chocolates.


But lately, this is slowly taking over. I have yet to try this.


The overrated hat! The Fedora!


And the king of Fedora himself, Bruno Mars.



The overrated accessory, the armcandy. Do you really have to wear all your bracelets all at the same time?

If I were to wear one, it will be something a lot simplier like this.



The overrated bag, the classic Longchamp design. Everyone has it, be it original or fake. I do like the limited edition designs though.


The overrated selfie shot, the bathroom selfie. Even I am guilty of this!




The overrated beach destination in the Philippines, Boracay! I know Boracay is almost paradise but c'mon people, we have more than 7,000 islands in the country.


The overrated dog, the shitz tzu.






Awwww.....but I just can't hate that face. Too cute!



What do you think of my list? If you have anything to add let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment