Sunday, October 27, 2013

LATE POST: Hand me downs

I don't know if it's just a Filipino tradition but I have noticed that if you have relatives abroad, they usually send stuff that they don't use/like to us here in the Philippines. I got a few hand me downs from my Aunt who lives in Australia that was sent to us last month.



1. Elizabeth Arden lipstick in Soft Red - new
2. Lipgloss - new
3. Daisy by Marc Jacobs - 80% used
4. Lola by Marc Jacobs - 30% used

They sent us quite a few make-up but I'll have to share the rest with my cousins. These are the ones that I kept for myself. My cousin who lives in Australia used to work for a company called Beauty Box wherein you pay a monthly subscription fee and they send you a few samples of branded beauty products every month. This is probably the reason why they have a lot of unused make-up shipped.

The trend has reached the Philippines. Although, I haven't subscribed to any of it because I'm a huge cheapskate!

These perfumes will keep me smelling good until next year.

xxx
Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment