Thursday, October 24, 2013

GAAAAAH! NEW POSTS COMING SOON!

Oh, Dear! I haven't been posting any new stuff on this blog for quite sometime. It's not that nothing interesting has happened. -In fact, that is the total opposite of what's been going on. I have been tremendously busy with work during the weekday and events with my friends during weekend that I don't seem to have time to go online. A terrible excuse, I know and I'm sorry.

If you don't know yet, I work a 9-5 job or to be specific a 3pm-12mn job for an international company. We support their European account therefore we have to follow their schedule. Because of so much work during the weekday, I tend to sleep in during the weekend. -That is if I don't have any plans with friends. Hibernating is a more appropriate term to call what I do because I wake up in the evening. I am trying my best to break this bad habit.

I assure you, posts will be uploaded before the end of the week.

For the meantime, you may view my Instagram website (left side of the screen) for a sneak peak of the things that kept me busy this month.

xxx
Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment