Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Immortal Love For Vampires

I never realized it until now that I've always had a thing for Vampires. I don't know if it's because they are mysterious, always brooding, dark or if it's the leather jacket that makes them so attractive. But looking back, I've always had a vampire crush. Here's my list of vampire crushes throughout the years.

1994 - Lestat de Lioncourt (Tom Cruise) and Louis de Pointe du Lac (Brad Pitt) in Interview with the Vampire

I know they wear ruffles and killed a poodle in this movie but just look at them?! Who wouldn't have a crush on these blood sucking monsters? I did liked Brad Pitt more because he's the good guy in this film.


1997 - 2001 - Angel / Angelus (David Boreanaz) in Buffy the Vampire Slayer

My first brooding , leather wearing vampire crush WITH A SOUL! C'mon, even Edward Cullen didn't have a soul! He has a dark side but he's trying to make up for it because "The Powers That Be" gave him a soul as punishment. Plus talk about sexual frustrations with Buffy. He cannot make love to her because if he did, he'll reach true happiness and that will make him bad again most likely cause an Apocalypse! Take that Bella and Edward!

I kinda like Spike (James Marsters) too towards the end of Buffy so I'm going to add him to my list.


2002 - Lestat (Stuart Townsend) in Queen of the Damned

I remember watching this movie because of Aaliyah. This was a PG 18 movie and I was still in High School when I watched it. I don't remember much about this film anymore except that Lestat is hot and Aaliyah was wearing close to nothing. And blood,  lots of blood!



2003 - Selene (Kate Beckinsale) in Underworld

I know she's a girl but who wouldn't have a girl crush on Selene in this movie?! Look at that body in that leather jump suit! She's rockin' it! I wanna be her! Plus, talk about star crossed lovers with her Lycan boyfriend.



2008-2012 - Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) in The Twilight Saga

I know he is the most un-vampire of all vampires. He sparkles, doesn't have fangs, goes to high school...but he is rich and has a volvo and he's really really cute with all his brooding. I don't really see Twilight as a vampire film but Edward came into my life when I needed a dream guy and he was that! He will forever hold a special place in my heart.


2009 - Damon Salvatore (Iam Somerholder) in the Vampire Diaries

While waiting for the next Twilight movie to come out (New Moon) in 2009, I spent my days watching the first season of Vampire Diaries. Although, I never really like the story line, the only thing that kept my eyes locked on the screen is the very handsome, blue eyed, kinda cocky Damon Salvatore.


2013 - Adam (Tom Hiddleston) in Only Lover Left Alive

Because Hiddles. 'nuff said! hahaha! I have yet to see this film but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love it the same way I love everything Tom Hiddleston does!



There you have it folks! If you would like to share your vampire crush, you can post them in the comments below. I'd love to hear about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment